Hence, it is ever more imperative today to
- Foster social innovation and entrepreneurism.
- Build sustainable eco-systems to integrate & foster shared inclusive growth, effective & transparent governance.
- Calibrate our current systems to be transparent and create equal opportunities for positive impact regionally and globally.
- Calibrate our frameworks to keep our planet safe and clean for sustained growth.
- Collaborate on all fronts to work cohesively in integrated, circular and collective economies to thrive as a planet.
Research and analyses lead to identifying root causes and the underlying nuances for our existing conflicts. The corollary of it being they can also point us in the direction of what and how the solutions can and should be best suited to parties concerned.
Neither wars nor weapons have ever brought peace anywhere; they have helped impose and maintain a quasi-solution, a mockery of lasting peace, a mockery of our innate human intelligence and the vast capacities to co-create our future – as individuals, as a tribe, as a collective society to thrive on our plane.
When we are bold enough to address the moral problems that stifle our human & planetary evolution today, lasting peace has a chance to breathe.
On which issues and what level can we both engage today that ensures people to thrive in free economies because we worked together as a humanity – not only to address the pressing issues we confront at the very roots now – but find and implement solutions to overcome them?